Online Profile Management, Membership Renewal and Event Registration
Online service for members through WCW includes Profile Management and Event Registration.
From the Profile Management portal you will be able to update your information, select what information you wish published in the annual Who’s Who, as well as renew some memberships.
Note: On-line transactions require payment at the time of registration by credit card only.
Profile Management Instructions
- Go to http://wcwwa.ca/membership/profile-management/ or find “Profile Management” under “Join Us”
- Click on the “PROFILE MANAGEMENT PAGE” button
- Enter your Contact ID and Password, click “Login”
- The system will ask you to update your password the first time you sign into the Profile Management System (Settings).
- Click on “My Profile” to update your contact information, add alternate details and change the information that is published in the membership directory.
- Click on “Membership” to renew AWWOA, and MWWA memberships.
Event Registration includes seminars and the WCW Annual Conference and Exhibition. There is a separate section for purchasing a booth for the WCW Annual Conference and Exhibition, including booth selection.
Event Registration Instructions
- Click on the “Register Now” button
- Select your event on the drop down list.
- Select registration type.
- Members will require login (see below for user ID & Password information) – all other registration types will require information input.
- Select registration and event details.
- Confirm registration details and approve cancelation policy.
- Enter Payment information - transaction will be processed directly by Moneris on a secure page. WCW will not receive any card information.
- Your Contact ID is a unique number in our database for your personal data. It appears in some of the emails we send out to members, your AWWOA or MWWA membership card, or on your mailing label.
Default Password: first initial+last name.
Note: This is for Section/WCW information only, it does not update your details with AWWA.
Your AWWA profile information can be updated through your account with AWWA at www.awwa.org
If you have not received your online access information or for assistance, contact the office (1-877-283-2003) during working hours or email email@example.com.